Saturday, June 23, 2007

Slo-Pitched Out

And another slo-pitch tournament done, but this time it doesn't end with: "I'm not going to do this next year again, I'm getting too old."
This year in Waterloo was actually fun! While I complained about being the Captain, my team had me proud of them when we all tried our hardest to lose. Don't get me wrong, it's not like we purposely went out to lose, but when we lost, we lost with style. This included cheering like madmen and madwomen getting the final outs and getting crazy looks from the other teams wondering why we're so happy we lost.
And in the end? We were perfect -- 3 games played, 3 games lost.
Doesn't hurt too that all my team told me that I did a great job (applause whore in the house) and that the other Peel team also told me that other teams were saying that our team seemed the funnest.
The day before was also fun dancing like fools with my workmates. I'm happy with the workmates I have, but at the same time am worried about the ones I'm inviting to my wedding. Well, not really that worried, but our families might think they're retarded.
And finally: I slept with someone else either than Sharon last night. It was Tony, and luckily no spooning occured. I'm a cheater

No comments: