Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thanks Happygiving!

So we whited it up last night for Thanksgiving with a few peeps: Mistie, Arfeli, Merv, Hershey and the baby Mateo. Had a stuffed turkey, veggies, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, freshly made multi-grain bread (with butter, of course), salad and an ice cream cake to boot. The only thing missing was macaroni and cheese, but you can't have it all.

We even had Beevy hang with us via Google video chat. I thought it was funny when Nina and Ryan came over and saw us doing that. Ryan must've thought, "wtf? is this how they party? With a computer? My girlfriend has the coolest friends." At least, that's what I was thinking he was thinking.

Good times!

Oh, and Argay: welcome to the club that I thought only BeeJ and I populated...LOL

(let's be honest here, I'm not that surprised that one of these days he'd eventually catch on that we're big jerks to him. I won't even try to defend my actions because it's not like I could say/do anything that would make it seem that I was anything but. He makes it easy with the way he acts, and quite frankly I'm not a bigger man to overlook it. I do feel bad that I hurt him, but what's done is done and the only thing I could do is try to go forward being more "nicer" if I ever see him again)

No comments: