Sunday, October 25, 2009

Yum Yum Dim Sum With Some Chinese Drama

Met up with Kiran, Aly, Trannifer and Mikey at Sun Sun Dim Sum, where we had an MSGrrrrrreat time.

Afterwards, we went into one of the shops there because Sharon wanted to buy flip flops for our house for guests. While there, all of a sudden there was this loud screaming; we looked up and saw this 80+ year old man screaming at the lady owner at the top of his lungs. Oh, and he wasn't screaming in Chinese...he was screaming in Engrish. "F$#$% YOU YOU STUPID B$#@! YOU ARE A F@$%#$ STUPID B$@#^#$%!!! GO CALL THE POLICE! ARE YOU SCARED YOU STUPID F@#$%^$# B%$#@^?!?" He then proceeded to almost hit her, but one of the guys there was restraining him. He was apparently really upset he couldn't get a refund. The lady started screaming back at him, "YOU ARE A DIRTY MAN WITH A DIRTY MOUTH!"

At no point did it occur to me that I should've videotaped this incident with my cell phone, because the sheer entertainment of it is something I won't forget. Of course Sharon wanted to leave, but how the hell could I walk out on that? Eventually, the owners gave him a new product and he left. It was quite, quite awkward in the store afterwards with all the other customers (obviously), but I was still left entertained.

So anyway, we went to Canadian Tire afterwards to buy some stuff (fire extinguisher for the kitchen and I finally got myself a cheap Santoku Knife) and then to Dixie Mall where we bought, well...nothing much (as an aside, I didn't realize how ghetto that mall was. Have you seen the people who shop there? And then I realized, wait, that means we're ghetto too). Well I did get a big feedbag of kettle corn popcorn. Yup...ghetto

No comments: