Saturday, October 31, 2009

What Up Now Check Engine Light

I love it when my car gets fixed. By me. I'm such an auto-mechanic.

(all it took was a new gas cap and taking out the battery, but still, the effort was there. And to think, Toyota was trying to charge me $350 to replace an unnecessary part)

* * *

After nine big brown bags of leaves, I've decided to chop these trees down. Well, not really, and I think I actually secretly enjoy raking

* * *

Spent the day putting up decorations that I'm hoping the kids won't break. My wife is so "festive".

Sharon just gave candy to a kid that was wearing a Rona Leaf Bag. Apparently it brought back bad memories of when she was a kid and her costume consisted of a garbage bag (which, by the way, I'm never supposed to mention because it's a really, really sore point for her in her life. Now that I just mentioned it, I'm pretty sure she's gonna be a little upset with me. But I can't help it, it was so funny to me and still is...I haven't stopped chuckling yet)

No comments: