Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day With Duddy

So MelTom came over this morning and delivered the portrait of Eamon she worked on.  She is an incredible, talented artist.  I think it's great to know we know someone who does work like that.

Then Eamon had a day with Dad.  We went to Argay's place and met up with Ian, Maunly and the big-feeted cute Grayson.  He did the predictable "play possum" with them.  He also ate a ton.  Like Dad.  When we went to the Mexican place (yum) followed by the gelato place (yum).

It was supposed to be an afternoon/evening off for Sharon, but I feel bad because she spent it cleaning the house due to all the dust from the removal of the fireplace.  She claims she didn't mind because she loves a clean house, but I still feel bad.  I mean, I wanted her to at least get a nap in, but she didn't.  Sorry bub!

Even worse?  Tomorrow our boy is getting his first round of vaccination shots.  Ohnoes...

No comments: