Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lovely Day To Spend Outdoors...

...too bad we spent it indoors.  But, whatever.

-went to Jool's BioPed for the orthotic adjustment.  Hope this "metatarsal" adjustment doesn't peeve me off like I think it's going to
-dropped off Eamon at my parents as we went to help Tita Chit pick stuff for her bathrooms reno at Rona.  Made me want to start renovating all over again
-got my hair shorn
-had last minute invite to Tita Alice's house because Tracy and Dennis was there with Baby Emma (who is super-cute and super-calm.  Why can't our baby be like that?  lol).  Ended up staying much longer than we thought

It was a long day, and not enough time spent outside.  There will be other days...especially since it wasn't the last day of the world as some people predicted today

*  *  *

My Dad is funny:

So we were at Tita Alice's house, and the conversation went to my cousin Bobby who lives in Boston with his wife Ning and their baby Calvin.  The convo went to whether or not they would have another child.  Tita Alice said that they did not want another baby.

My Dad said (outloud, of course): "maybe she still thinks she's in China where they have a rule against having more than one child?"

No comments: