Monday, May 02, 2011

WTHWDITOTB?

Had one of those moments today.

So I drive to the different premises I inspect.  I have a backpack that contains my computer, printer, signage and other materials.  I always leave the bag on my passenger seat because I don't want the bottom of it to get dirty if I leave it on the floor.  My bag is so heavy that it triggers the sensor for the "put on seatbelt light" for the passenger seat.

The problem I have is that whenever I make turns, my bag has a tendency to fall down, so I'm constantly adjusting it, and usually while driving (yes, dangerous).

So tell me, What The Hell, Why Didn't I Think Of That Before?

Strap the damn seatbelt on the bag.

But of course...it worked.  Just hate it when the simplest answers take so long for me to get to

*  *  *

Election day today.  I live in Liberal town, even though I've always been an Orange Crusader (and for no real reason either.  Perhaps because orange just happens to be my favourite colour?).  Could this be the day the NDP beats out not only the Libs but also the Cons?

Doubt it.  But whatever, as long as Stephen "Dubya North" Harper doesn't win.  Doubt that too (and it's all because of you.  Yes, you)

No comments: