Friday, May 11, 2007

Grumpy Because Of White Socks

I was quite grumpy this morning. I wore white socks thinking I was going to wear my running shoes, but when I went to put them on, I realized my orthotics were in my black dress shoes. So without thinking, I wore my black dress shoes. Only when I was driving to work I realized my fashion faux-pas (and one of my big, big personal pet peeves). So I ended up "one of those guys" that doesn't know how to properly dress himself.
Next week will be the start of quite the busy-ness, as I am mentor to yet another student this summer. Yikes...I hope that she's gonna be a good one this year
* * *
And my countdown officially ends tomorrow. The Mississauga Marathon Canadian Tire 10K Run is tomorrow evening. While I didn't train that hard (or medium, for that matter) this year, I am confident I'll be fine. Where does this confidence come from? I have no idea.
I'd like to think my constant basketball playing every morning was somewhat training. Right...and so was my lack of eating junk food...

No comments: