Thursday, May 17, 2007

Who Needs Sleep?

So the past couple of weeks I've been entrenched in watching the NBA Playoffs. Only problem? The West Coast games usually ends at 130am. Couple that with the fact that I wake up at 545am-ish to go to the gym, it results in me being quite the tired. I'll recharge this weekend, as Sharon and I will be going camping with Team Miknifer to Ahmic Lake (site of Sharon and my first trip together as a couple). If not, as I always say, "there will plenty of time to sleep when I die. I hope I could sleep...in hell"
* * *
Okay, so the last time I'll mention the 10km race. I can't help it though, because my hamies still hurt. But anywho, here are some very few pics Sharon took:
I always seem to have the same face...of constipation
Champion...retards

No comments: