Thursday, August 23, 2007

Already?!?

So I just came back from a one-week vacation thinking I would be all refreshed and ready to go, and...it's like I hit a wall. No motivation, no physical energy, thinking too much, doing too little, not productive, way too emotional and complainey; yeah, all of the above.
I wonder what that is?
And to top it off, I'll be on-call for the next two weeks.
I'm thinking it may be because there is a lot of transition going to happen the next few weeks/months both at work and personally.
Arvin told me that I'm unable to get on with life and I tend to dwell because I have a sharp memory and don't forget much. While I would normally call that a compliment (who wants to be called forgetful?) , maybe he's onto something. I wish I could turn it off.
I also wish I wasn't such an emotional wreck.
I hope Sharon's ready...
Yikes...I'm babbling so much it's like I drank two litres of Babble Tea

No comments: