Saturday, August 11, 2007

Realized Something About Myself Today

Nothing earth-shattering (come to think of it, when have I ever had a realization that shatter a country, let alone a planet?). I realized that I'm much a victim of novelty, especially when it comes to Doritos.
Everytime there is a new flavour of Doritos out, I always have to purchase it at that instant to try it out. Don't get me started when they had Ketchup as a flavour...
Anywho, case in point: today. I did an inspection at a convenience store today, and saw two flavours I haven't tried before: chili cheese lime and spicy habanero. So what did I do? I bought both.
Spicy Habanero: good, what I was expecting. Chili Cheese Lime: the flavours sort of clashed. I think the Tostitos Hint of Lime totally ruined it for me because nothing beats the Tostitos Hint of Lime, and when I saw that flavour, I thought it would be somewhat similar. It wasn't (I ended up giving half the bag to Kathie, which is prolly a good thing because too much junk food just ain't good).
I hope they don't come out with a Spicy Ketchup flavour...I think I'd gain 19 pounds in 3 days.

No comments: