Monday, August 06, 2007

We Have Cool!

So things at the house are motoring along (finally). We got our A/C installed today, along with the furnace. The guys are coming back tomorrow for the natural gas line for the BBQ (which I made today).
On top of that, our flooring guy started and completed the Master Bedroom and closet.
Good times...I mean, there's still a ton of things left to do, but it's always refreshing to see a lot of progress in a little time.
Not so good times? Working on a long weekend Monday. I'll be working a special event where I don't anticipate it going well. But considering all the money we've been spending, I gotta find it somewhere. I'll also be working this coming up Saturday for another crappy event; but that's okay, because only one more week till Cuba!

No comments: