Thursday, February 07, 2008

As Always, Life Gets In The Way

Tabico's dad fell ill the past few days, so the New York New York trip may be a no-go. In the big scheme of things and keeping it in perspective, I'm not even the slightest bit upset about it. I'm just hoping his dad makes it through.

* * *

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people could be when it comes to driving after a snowstorm. Case in point:
This numbnuts didn't wipe off the snow from the sides of his van and was driving like a madman. Times like that makes me wish, as bad as it seems, that he would get into an accident.
(And yes, I realize the hypocracy of not being safe of driving in this weather and taking a picture. BUT...I needed to prove a point. Do as I say, not do as I do)
This guy has the right idea. I also found it somewhat amusing:
I said SOMEWHAT... I know it's not that funny

No comments: