Sunday, February 03, 2008

Rebozo's Is Reyummy

So Sharon and I ended up in Toronto looking for furniture and the likes, when we conveniently ended up near a Mexican restaurant, Rebozo's. For some reason, my favourite cuisine has always been Mexican. So putting one and one together, we ended up eating there.
Dang good stuff:

Mouth...watering...right...now...
Shout out to Rowena for suggesting the spot. The ghettoness of the joint made it all the much more better.
* * *
And the streak continues...we lost our basketball game today. The only difference is, we lost by three points. Much better than our usual 20 point drubbings.
I was mighty pissed off in the second half cause I only got to play like five minutes, to the point I shouted at my teammates. On top of that, I was also really mad at myself for not playing better (too many missed layups). I have to start playing smarter and better, and control my temper and emotions better. It's only a game, I suppose.
At least I have soccer to look forward to (I hope I didn't just jinx myself and the team)

No comments: