Friday, February 01, 2008

Welcome To Canada

Well, it's February. Which only means we were meant for some of this:
That would be snow
I wrote in one of my previous posts how I was so intrigued by the big machinery that cleared the snow from my neighbourhood. Being the geek that I am, I took a couple of shots, trying my hardest to be discreet so the operator didn't, you know, be suspicious or anything and run me over:

This neighbourhood is so unique to me. Sure all the trucks idling and the physical snow removal add to atmospheric pollution (don't feel like any global warming to me at this moment right now anyhow), but dang, it's a departure from my old neighbourhood.
I think I love living here...almost can't wait for the springtime so we could start working on the outside of the house. (Oh yeah, and so that I don't have to shovel anymore)

No comments: