Friday, April 24, 2009

Breaking News: Approaching A Nice Day!

So today was supposed to be the start of sunny weather in the 20s.  It was so anticipated in the media that it made "Breaking News" (on CP24 at least).  Living in Canada my whole life, it was hardly a surprise.  But it never ceases to amuse me the fanaticism that it incurs.

Well regardless, I had a day off and was actually somewhat productive:
-went to gym
-got oil change and had my winter wheels removed
-ate two Harvey's Angus Burger Mushroom Melts
-cleaned my car and washed it
-am now watching Sharon teach a karate class (wifi...it's great!).  Hopefully one of the parents here asks me, "which one is yours?"  Can't wait!  (hopefully they don't think I'm one of those creepy people that watches little kids)

Why the hell did I eat two burgers...good training!  My 10km run is only in two weekends from now.  I have yet to run at least once this year, which just goes to prove...I'm shtooohpid.  I'm just gonna aim for "not go through cardiac arrest" as a time

No comments: