Wednesday, April 29, 2009

N.Y. Swine, Here We Come!

I decided (yesterday, actually), that this is going to be my year of travelling. I always hear people say, "we don't want kids because we want to travel". I thought that maybe we could identify with those people, but we never actually got around to, you know, travelling.
So screw it, we're gonna do it (travel that is, not kids).
I just booked a trip to NYC for Sharon and I for the upcoming long weekend...yee-uh!
There is the whole Swino Flu thing going around right now, hopefully not causing mass panic. It has been identified in NYC as well. Ever the Cheap Filipino, I was thinking of waiting a few days cause the prices may be cheaper with the panic! But the prices were already cheap enough ($370 each for flight, three nights hotel in Manhattan out of Buffalo) so I just went ahead and did it.
Besides, we can always do an "I Am Legend" kind of trip if the city is depopulated by the time we get there
* * *
May: NYC
July: Miami
August: maybe Italy
September: Alberta/BC
Who needs to eat or pay a mortgage?

No comments: