Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not So Grumpy Anymore

So I was grumpy yesterday for the majority of the day. A lot of things contributed to it (aside from my constant battle with myself).
I think chief amongst them was the official word that my best friend is officially leaving for the other office.
But I'm okay now. I just resolve not to make any friends here anymore. LOL...like that would be hard. I'm so dramastic, but whateves...it sucks
* * *
Gotta book this Miami trip soon. Flickin' sucks that the peeps I'm going with are like me; waiting for someone else to do all the details and the work. But then I always end up doing it because I'm all about saving money! (that's right, I'm saying this as I'm aware at least two of you who are going are reading this. Man, I'm not even the "best"...that's it, I deserve free alcohol when I'm there. Wait a minute...)

No comments: