Saturday, November 07, 2009

I'm Polly

So I worked at the flu clinic today, and felt quite like a talking parrot (in the sense I was repeating myself over and over with the same message to the over-worried crowd). It was somewhat okay. At first I was annoyed (as with most things), but eventually it died down.

I got to talking with two police officers who were young (and I ascertained at the end of the shift that the woman was gay. How did I know? She was checking out the same girl that the male cop was checking out. It was actually quite entertaining), which kind of made the time pass by.

We played a game where we predicted the people who were going to the wrong line-up, which was altogether too easy. There was an "anti-aging show/clinic" at the hall next door. The people who went to that show had a certain look to them. That look? "Cougarish"

No comments: