Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You Need A Supervisor?

Well, according to my division at work, I am one?

So I've been seconded to be a "Supervisor" at the H1N1 Flu Clinics. At first I thought it was going to be back-up shifts, where I'm just covering for someone who may be sick. We had a meeting today. What did I find out?

Oh, just that I'll be working on a "cycle" where it's essentially every other weekend (and that's not overtime). And how long will this cycle be for? Oh, just until Christmas.

So essentially I'm not going to be in my regular office for the time being. And the funny thing, at least to me, is that the people I will be reporting to was under the impression that I already was a Supervisor. Ha! Screw-up!

You know what though? I think I'm excited about it. Change baby, change!

No comments: