Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mama? Mama? Mama!

Was watching this and cracked me the heck up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY

Animal's part was the funniest. (Yes, I'm aware I'm almost 30)

When I was in high school, I remember some people called me Bunsen. Seriously?

* * *

Cough is getting full blown now; looks like I gots the bacterial infection from my wife. The thing that sucks is I didn't even get it the fun way...I don't even remember the last time we kissed because we were trying hard not to get each other sick. She's been sick for a while, too, and now that I'm sick it starts all over again.

And thus, reason 329 a dog would be great: I miss kissing someone that would love me back (and even if Sharon loves me is debatable itself...lol)

(Wow...it may seem my arguments for getting a dog are getting stretched out now)

No comments: