Sunday, September 05, 2010

Biiiiiiiiii-Sigh-Killll

Today's soundtrack provided to you by her Majesty, Queen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q

Went for a bike ride down Lakeshore and High Park with Bubs and Murse BeeJ. The last time I went for a long bike ride? Ironically, when we were in Vancouver.

The little things get me very happy. Like finding parking in High Park at the right time as all the other parking lots were full. And it was free to boot!

So after that excitement, we went along Lakeshore, stopping every so often to see the CNE Airshow. It was awesome and loud. We then went to Dairy Freeze for ice cream. My buttocks hurts (it's been a long while since I biked).

I'm all ready for the 10km race tomorrow! (yikes)

Oh yeah, went to the race expo to pick up Ian and my race kits. It was about 1/10th the size of the Mississauga Marathon's race expo. And the field will be much smaller tomorrow. Uh-oh

No comments: