Wednesday, September 08, 2010

PandePizza

So I went with Row today after work to this new pizza joint in the Lakeshore/Southdown area called Mickey's Pizza. The reason I went was because it was offering a "Chicago Style Pizza" (just one of my most favourite foods ever).

So how was it? Well...it was a little like eating pizza that used pandesal as the bread. So it was okay, but nothing absolutely great.

Which lead to this conversation:

Me: "Doesn't this bread taste like pandesal?"

Row: "Dude, I don't know what you're talking about"

Me: "You know, pandesal, the sweet bread that they eat in the Philippines?"

Row (looking at me as I also wore my Indian Kulta, which also looks like a Filipino Barong): "Dude, why are you such a FOB today?"

Me: (well damn, I couldn't argue with her on that point, so I just pretty much didn't say anything)

Anywho, all in all, it was okay, but the PC Brand Chicago Deep Dish Pizza is arguably even better, albeit not fresh

No comments: