Saturday, September 04, 2010

Lazy Faturday

Murse BeeJ is in town and came by with Ivy's Bridal Shower leftovers...score! Deep fried pork, fried rice and fried noodles. Just perfect for...Monday's race. That along with all the junk food I ate today.

Wow, I'm dead.

So what do I plan on doing? Going biking tomorrow with Bubs and Murse.

Again, I reiterate, I'm dead. But I plan to have it as a nice leisurely bike ride, if not one with some hypothermia involved (the swing in weather the past few days reminds me a lot of my moods).

Oh, we also tested out the projector with the Mac and screen and sound system, and it looks like it's going to work quite nicely. Also started gathering food for next weekend, and am making some final touches for the brotherhood of the traveling bachelor party pants (or something like that).

No comments: