Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Steps To Plaque In The Arteries




Went to Chung King Restaurant (beside Spucipic Mull) with Bubs, Row, Naga, Clavo and Kiri for our 2nd annual "Workmates' Christmas Holiday Eat Peking Duck For No Real Reason Either Than We Like To Eat Lots Of Fat And Oil" Celebration.  Lots of food.  Maybe too much food.

But it's the holidays, right?  Right.

I want to hit the gym tomorrow, but I'm so bloody tired...


*  *  *


Snuggie update:  Zellers for the win!  Okay, so apparently there are two versions of this ridiculousness:  regular and deluxe.  I'm not sure what constitutes a deluxe Snuggie (extra soft?  How come it's not that soft in the first place?), either than perhaps the price.  I wasn't gonna be suckered into paying an extra $10.  I win!  (But I'm also I'm afraid I lose...it's a Snuggie I'm buying)

No comments: