Monday, December 13, 2010

Takes Only One Thing

You wanna know one thing I hate about myself?

Every time I think I'm at a calm with my mind and my thoughts, it takes just one thing for me to snap or go into a funk.

It'll stop soon, right?  (*cricket chirp*)

(also, who exactly am I talking to out there?  *cricket chirp*)

I swear I'm not bi-polar or depressed (I think).  Just frustrated.  Must be the weather.  Let's go with that.

How do I let go of these thoughts and feelings?  Just wait for next lifetime?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't. Embrace your feelings, good & bad. They are what make us normal. The ability to feel emotion. I'm pretty sure that the day we are void of various emotions is the day we need to question are sanity. The real challenge being how much or how little we allow these emotions to control us.

huhboy said...

How very true.

How are you? So weird...I thought of you and your blog I read from years ago just recently. Lo and behold, you coincidentally left a comment here. Your ears must have been burning (or something like that).

Always nice to hear from someone who has the same mood swings as I do...lol

Keep your head up

Anonymous said...

Yeah hey long time no err...blog comment!?! I'm pretty sporadic with my blogging sometimes with years in between posts. But I always check into yours. Like you said it's nice to hear from someone else with the same mood swings. Shoot if I didn't have blogger to release all of my messed up emotions I'd be a much more miserable person. Not saying I'm not always miserable, I'd just be much more.
You take care & I'm always keeping my head up!