Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Gotta Be The Reason

So I think I know the reason why I've been going through this spell of wanting-to-sleep lately:  it's because I'm following the advice of all parents who say "get as much sleep now as possible before the baby comes."

Has to be, right?  I mean, it's what I'm consistently thinking whenever I push the snooze button.  I used to be able to look forward to waking up; now I'm almost dreading it.  It doesn't help that it's winter (the bed is nice and warm and comfortable), I've been eating like crazy (lots of oil makes me lethargic and all the simple sugars I've been eating is making me crash), I haven't exercised in over 10 days (I hope I don't have a heart attack this morning; also, wasn't I supposed to keep up the working out because I'll be on a beach in a few weeks from now?  %@$#^@$), and my sleeping times have been all wonky (up for 22 hours straight the day before, waking up at noon yesterday, now only sleeping 5 hours)

I also hope I'm not depressed or something and just looking to escape reality by living in a dream world.

Wow.  Over-analyze much lately?  (Seriously, can't I just be tired?!?)

No comments: