Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's Another Boxing Day Miracle!

You know, that I didn't kill anyone.

Got up quite early this morning with the insistence of my wife, who thought there were deals to be had.  Went to:
-Michael's (50% off baskets for the baby's room)
-Superstore (groceries?  At regular price, nonetheless)
-Sears (nada)
-Old Navy (I did get two long-sleeved undershirts and an orange hoodie for $10...score!  And my 11th hoodie at that -- I think I may have an obsession with them)
-the rest of Erin Mills Town centre (nada)

Then I went for a much-needed basketball run at the Police Station with Ron and his friends (my feet are killing me.  I have to find a solution here).

Then, for some reason, I did something stupid.

It was 3:30pm.  I thought that the malls might've been less packed (thinking that people only went in the morning and lunch because all the "good stuff" would've been gone by then).  Having a gift certificate (thanks Neens), I decided that Square One would've been good to go to.

I didn't buy much, only ended up buying stuff at the Dollarama.  There were still so many bloody people there, and I obviously wasn't in any mood for line-ups.  I parked so far, I may as have well walked from my parents' house.

I dislike people

Now it's off to one of Sharon's family friend's party.  I hope I don't eat too much again (good luck with that)

No comments: