Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cheesy Fries

Nothing reminds me more of the downfall of society (and it's views on "nutritious foods") than cheesy fries.  It's so horrible and disgusting looking, everything deep fried and chemical.  I don't know how anyone can digest that stuff, let alone eat it.

On another note, I had cheesy fries for dinner today.

I feel like I'm gonna die.  Now I'm gonna have to kill myself in the gym even more tomorrow.  Idjot.

Otherwise, it was a pretty busy day today:
-got up early to cook chili
-went to gym
-came home and families from both sides came over for lunch
-went to Vaughn Mills.  Lived out my Grade 7 dreams and bought myself a pair of fancy Air Jordans (super cheap what!  Regular price? $210 plus tax.  Price I bought them for after all the discounts were said and done?  $60 plus tax!  And the last pair at that.  Now if only I can buy, you know, basketball skills, it may actually be worth the money)

See-through for the Peeping Tom in you

-thanks to Tito Cesar and Tita Seng, got a $50 gift certificate to Square One/Yorkdale/Scarborough Town Centre.  Went to Yorkdale.  Ate aforementioned cheesy fries

And would you look at that, it's now 9:00pm.  Sleep time!  (seriously, I have got to get ahold of all this sleeping I seem to be doing)

No comments: