Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Stare At Stairs

One other thing I forgot to mention but made me feel quite uplifted about meeting this Max guy:  the compliment he gave me.  He told me that he has met a lot of do-it-yourselfers, but that when he first met me and saw my work he thought I was a professional contractor.  He said that the logical way I think when it comes to installation and my attention to detail makes me someone who is better than even some of the contractors he's met that's been working for a long time.  He said I should do this work part-time to make some good money.

If only.  I did have a big head after that though.  Have I actually found a passion?  (I'm on and off with that thought)

Pic of 95% completed staircase:



You can say I'm getting excited for this to all be done and to move in

No comments: