Sunday, May 28, 2006

Eggstacy

Finally met Kiran's husband Himesh, and together with Sharon we went for brunch in Yorkville at a place called "Eggstacy." I had corned beef hash; and then I realized I always have it at home. It was good, but perhaps when I go out to eat I should actually eat something that I don't have at home.
I love the generous vegetable content in this dish
* * *
Then we spent about 2 hours and 45 minutes waxing Sharon's car. Shiney! It was frikin' hot though and I don't think I stopped sweating. Okay, that's it, I think I've had enough of summer already.
* * *
And now, my family is going to meet Marie's family for dinner. Or as my parents always refers these kind of meetings, "Meet The Fockers." I just hope my Dad doesn't start talking about sex or anything...

No comments: