Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Worst Tropical Genetic Person Ever

Yep. That's me. I absolutely hate the sweltering hot heat, and the sticky sweaty body I incur as a result of it. This was me pretty much most of the day (the only thing missing from the pic are my tears, as I cry and whine at how hot it is):
Moments before I went topless in the office
And I'm going to India in Novemeber?!? Good luck with that!
* * *
Got new glasses. I guess I'm going for that "Artsy Chinese Student" look. Or, according to Sharon, the "Dr. Sy" look.

I only wear the glasses when I'm naked
Hey Zeitgeber, please carefully observe the way it looks and try in your darndest not to get the same frames. Unless you want to continue on with the whole "those two are gay" thing or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»