Sunday, May 14, 2006

Unbefrikinleevabull!

How is it that this year, when I hardly train at all, end up with almost the same time as last year? Crazy!
Also crazy was that I had one of those psychic feelings that I would be seeing my old religion teacher Bob Ryan again. So today, I was running beside this guy from I think kilometre 3 to the end. We encouraged ourself at the end (saying things like, "there's the end, let's go!"), and when we saw each other at the finish line, I said, "hey! Mr. Ryan! I was in your religion class in high school!" Who knows, but I kept pace with him almost the entire race. Oh, and I ended up chickening out on posing at the end, but I did stop on the mat and smiled. Hopefully the pictures this year won't be as bad as my pregnant wet t-shirt looking poses from last year.
So does this mean I'll do it again next year? Let's see in a couple of months from now...

No comments: