Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's Impossible...

Damn this Kayne song is in my head. I keep playing it over and over, good beats, catchy hook.
* * *
Long day today, punctuated by a lot of socializing:
-woke up, found out there was a blackout. A concerned Arvin called and said, "is there a blackout?" Following my affirmative reply, he goes, "okay, I gotta go, I'll talk to you later." My best guess is that his bank heist must've been foiled due to the power outage
-picked up my Portable DVD player. Thankfully everything was included and it works great
-picked up Karen in Toronto. Got a phone call from Mellie asking us to wait for her (she kept calling the wrong number thinking it was my cell phone number. This is typically Mellie. I mean, when I dropped her back, her eyeglasses were on top of her car, as she left it on top of there for hours...lol)
-went to Hamilton and met up with Nicole and Barbara. Wally and Ronnie were the only ones missing, so I was the pimp. Mentioned to them about my pending wedding, and a lot of the conversation was dominated about wedding talk. I did not tell Nicole that I used to want to hump her
-got back, and dropped off everyone. Then promptly went to bubble tea and met up with Dr. Sy and significant other, Murse BJ and Ives. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday guys. Jeff passed by as I was leaving , and I also ran into David Chu and Evelyn Kam. Told them we were engaged. Wasn't sure if I wasn't supposed to, but I did tell Dave, "no pressure!"
-picked up Sharon and Nina and went to the decorators house. It's all set. Only thing left is the photographer and DJ
-got gas (afterall that driving, damn I needed some), and finally went home
Phew!!!

No comments: