Monday, January 28, 2008

Hi!

So there has been a dearth of posts lately, and with reason. I think I'm going to start making a conscientious effort not to spend so much time on the Internet, especially on the weekends. I spend so much time on the computer at work, that it can't possibly be good for me. In fact, it may be an obsession. I'll still try to post pics.
But.
Not today.
* * *
I'm beginning to really like this soccer team. It may do more with the fact that I really like my team (they treat me like that Special Olympics athlete and cheer me on no matter what. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I'm the token Asian, but I'd rather think of it because I surprise them that I may actually have some sort of idea that I know what I'm doing).
It may also have something to do with the fact that I finally scored my first goal today! And to add gravy to that mashed potatoes, I scored again! It helps having really good teammates that pass to me every opportunity. And if I was even half as good as I think I am in my head, I would've really scored five goals (that's how many open shots I had. I know my Italian and Portugese teammates would've).
I told my team that I'm not playing anymore. I've plateaued. I'm going out on top of my game.
Yeah, right
* * *
And of course, Happy Birthday to my Mother Dearest today. Man, life is going by fast

No comments: