Saturday, January 12, 2008

Who Needs A Knee?

After today, I certainly do. We resumed our dismal basketball season (and my continued performance of non-scoring) and lost by about 30 points. I also got the dreaded "knee-on-knee collisions" which is hurting me something fierce. And wouldn't you know it? My psychic premonition came true: I was to get injured before I start my soccer league on Monday. Who needs a knee for soccer? Sigh.
One of the opponents said to us after the game what I felt all along: "You need taller players." You think?
* * *
After the game, Sharon, Beeg and Neens and I went to MEC in downtown.

Obligatory Boyz II Men End Of The Road shot
My wife is going to start her new hobby: rock-climbing. Afterwards we realized that she's more into the individual success sports (ie. swimming, karate, and now rock-climbing) whereas I'm more into the team sports (ie. basketball, baseball, soccer). I guess I'm not a snob?

No comments: