Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Imbeciles

It's really hard to appreciate and enjoy work when you work with some people that are irritating and idiots. I may be one of them to some, but not as much as some of them are to me.
Went to Ryerson today, and was genuinely excited and looking forward to the event. I was gonna be a "rep" for Peel and have the memories. Well, a bunch of things happened that made me sour:
-I wore the vest that Peel employees are supposed to wear when at special events. The other three? Nope. And not only that, two of them were Supervisors and the other girl is one of the few ones I don't like at work. And then they pointed and laughed at the fact I was wearing it, saying this was not a special event. Hey, way to not embarass me!
-one of the Supervisors told me information to tell the students. It was wrong information. When I came back from break, they pointed out (in front of all the potential applicants, no doubt) that I was giving wrong information. And of course he didn't fess up to the mistake. Hey, way to not embarass me!
-I went back to the office and through the advice of one of my co-workers, told me to tell my Supervisor and Manager, as word of my "misinformation" may be transmitted incorrectly, making me look incompetent. I did. And I felt like a snitch. Hey, way to not embarass me! (okay, the last one was my decision, but still)
Argh. Days like this I feel burnt out and wonder why I have to work with the people I do.
Sigh.

No comments: