Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Case Of "Where'd The Weekend Go?"

Well that was a doozy.

Friday, Meng and Mar came over and officially became the first people to stay overnight, and we had all sorts of family festivities to attend to.

Saturday, essentially all day I was at Cheyenne's debut, as I was co-emcee with Meng. Ghetto hall, but alright event, I guess.

Then today we spent all sorts of hours at Ikea with Lavita and Leon, as they are looking to furnish their apartment they are getting on Tuesday. Leon (1 years old) I was carrying for the majority of the time there. Then I had one of those flashforwards as to how it would be as a father. Yikes...I'm sort of glad I'm going on vacations this year.

And now, I'm about to leave to go to play a basketball game in the league I seem to not be liking more and more every week. Might have something to do with the fact that I'm not playing too much. Has to be.

Looking forward this week, it's not going to be much better as we have a lot of preparation to do for our Canada Day Luau...

No comments: