Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Terrorist Drivers License

So in order to drive to Italy, I had to get an "International Drivers License". For the low price of $15 plus a passport photo, I got something that looks...homemade. Damn you CAA!

According to Sharon, the photo I put in the license makes me look like a terrorist. Maybe it has something to do with my awesome goatee (aka. pathetic attempt at facial hair).

Which reminds me: one of the more awkward things in life is taking a photo at one of those public photo booths -- while someone is waiting. And then waiting for the picture to develop. Seriously. It's like I was having a good time in the mall and I wanted to commemorate the occasion like four-12 year old girls do by taking a photo. Except I was by myself. Always a good time

No comments: