Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Okay! Blue (Me)s! Let's! Play! Ball!

So I went to the Jays game today with the workmates (Clavo, Dre, Duke, Ralphy, Pareshy and Clemens) for the first time in what must have been 15 years.  Good times!  It was great to see Doc play at his finest, and even better to actually see a home run in person (even if it was from crappy Alexis "Cheer" Rios).

Sure we were sitting the second row from the top, but we were right behind the plate.  Oh, and the tickets were only $5.  Oh, and the hot dogs were only $1 each.  Oh, and I ate four.  Oh, and I haven't been going to the gym because I'm still in pain, especially during eating the aforementioned four hot dogs.  Oh.  That's right, oh.

And now, I go home to an empty home.  My wife has left me.  For two days, as she's in Toronto for a business meeting.  Partay?  Right

No comments: