Friday, June 05, 2009

Playin' To Exhaustion

So I had a day off today, and decided to spend some time in the gym playing basketball.  For two hours straight.  Which, after not really spending any time in the gym for a week, felt like four hours.  My thighs hurt, and it didn't help my orthotics were hurting my feet.

Thus, I also got my orthotics fixed and resurfaced with a fancy, new spandex material.  I'm hoping it's gonna help my basketball game for this Sunday, where after a month the league I'm in finally has another game.  Right

*  *  *

Why does growing older also mean losing touch with your friends?  I mean, I have my best friend of course, but we see each other because we have no choice (we're married, after all).  But I guess as people get older, they tend to have different priorities and everyone just gets so busy.  It would be nice to hang out with, ummm, people more than occasionally.  Or it would be nice if it didn't feel like I was always the one calling them (or maybe I should take a hint...lol).

Maybe I need a dog.  Or a motorcycle!  But whateves...can't wait till Miami next month

No comments: