Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bearkilled

So we went camping this past weekend at Killbear, and it was a fun time. The traffic was horrible going to Barrie ("I'm never getting a cottage, even if I could afford one" thoughts circulated in my mind), but then afterwards it cleared up nicely.

Camping with Alex, Kirk and kids was fun (especially since Kirk, who is a chef by trade, cooked us some great food on Saturday night). Camping with the other workmates who I didn't know was going to be there? Maybe not so great. In fact, had I known they would've been there? Most likely I wouldn't have went.

Coming home today we went to Ruthie, Kevin and the kids place (baby overload!). Had goose sausage (maybe if it was prepared better I would've enjoyed it; Kevin even feared he used the wrong spices). Oh, he also brought out his gun he uses for hunting and then we (Sharon included) shot it. And then I realized why guns are so dang violent.

Busy week again this week, then in less than two we'll be in Italy! Crazy!

No comments: