Monday, July 27, 2009

Preparing

Aside for the trip, I also cleaned out my desk today at work (albeit for different reasons; they are going to replace the carpet and in a few weeks we'll be moving to another floor as well). I started purging my stuff there, and then I had one of my all-too-common bouts of "what am I going to do with my life/career moments." Then again, I'm kind of bummed at work lately cause Kiri is gonna be leaving for the other office. Who am I going to eat lunch with? Eh, whateves, I'll get over it. I gotta stop being such a baby.

* * *

I became a computer geek and bought some parts that would enable me to share my monitor, mouse and (new) keyboard with both the Mac and PC simultaneously. Sure it took a couple of tries, but working on a 19" screen with the macbook is a-okay

No comments: