Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grouse Grounded

So we had another fun-filled day. We first went to the Capilano Suspension bridge, where we were like Ewoks on the treetops. Oh, and the bridge itself was great. The look on BJ's face due to his "irrational fear of heights and bridges" was worth the price of admission alone.

We then went to Grouse Mountain, where we did the 3km. hike up the mountain (known as the Grouse Grind). Holy crap it was harsh! I sweated like when I did the 10km. run. Crazy! But at the same time it was a rush and was fun. And when we were up on the mountain, we had some awesome Beavertails and watched a lumberjack show. Sounds quite the homo, but man, I think I would like to be a lumberjack just so that I could have ripped bodies like theirs. WHATEVER, I KNOW, HOMO.

I was also driving around the city with Ivy's Mini Cooper...I would've totally did the Italian Job driving through the mountain but my two passengers (Sharon and BJ) would have possibly been the worst passengers to have while driving like that. Very nice car though.

Can't believe we're leaving tomorrow already. Time feels like it goes so slow here. How the heck am I going to go back to work mode?

But first, we're off to a Malaysian Restaurant right now

No comments: