Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Rozzing

So for one reason or another, I had a pretty crappy day at work today. All I was looking forward to was going for a walk after dinner with my wife (my new "thing" to do).

What would just be gravy with that? Taking a dog for a walk!

So I called up Trannifer, and she allowed us to take her for a walk. And walk we did...1.5 hrs. later, the dog was panting and the owners were assured we didn't dognap her.

Love, I know you're going to be reading this...I want a dog (after the kitchen is completed, of course)

2 comments:

Jen(nnn) said...

Thanks to you guys too for walking her. We are bad pet owners and don't take her on long walks like that very often. She makes me feel better on bad work days too. Doggie hugs are the best.

Hopefully you feel the same way about babies, because I'm sure one day when we have one we'll want you guys to take it off our hands from time to time too. Heheh.

huhboy said...

Babies?!?

I see...