Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rent A Dog

After just walking Rozzymaboo and watching Dragon's Den, I believe there's a business opportunity out there: renting dogs for those that would like to be dog owners but whose wives won't let them have one (not that I'm basing this idea for any specific reason or anything). Think of it as a reverse dog-walkers business where instead of the dog owner paying the dog walker, the dog walker pays the dog owner.

Mind you, the people paying for this service must be awfully lacking in logic and cohones to just bring a dog home even though his wife won't let him, but I'm sure there's a market out there for this.

Trannifer, I know you're going to read this, and since this idea is patent-pending, I don't think you can legally charge me yet. Besides, who else is going to walk your dog every Wednesday evening for free? (Wait a minute, that last sentence was kind of counterintuitive to the preceding paragraphs. Again, this business idea is for people lacking in logic. This is why I work for the Government and am not in business for money)

1 comment:

Jen(nnn) said...

I think your standing Wednesday date with Roz is great. I know she really enjoys it.

Keep working on Sharon. One day she'll have to cave to the idea of you getting your own dog. The persistent bird gets the worm... or something like that.