Friday, September 25, 2009

Well That Was Fun

I think out of all the vacations we've had this year, this may have been the funnest. The company was great and Vancouver is an awesome place. Just the feel of the city was nice.

I'm afraid it may have been an illusion, though, because the weather was pretty much immaculate while we were here. But whateves, I look forward to coming back one of these days.

Well whatever, I think (I hope) I'm refreshed again and ready to go back to the grind. It was yet again another trip of overeating (what vacations aren't?), but at least we counteracted it with a lot of walking and touring. Home (and jetlag) here we come!

1 comment:

Jen(nnn) said...

I don't think I would object to you and Sharon moving to Vancouver... it would give us someone to visit there. Maybe wait until after the Olympic rush is over though.

Safe travels home!