Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shuttle To Sheattle

So we had a fun jaunt going down to Seattle to visit Corinna and Stef. Pike Street, that Space Needle thing and the outlet malls...good times. I vastly overate and I think my blood pressure will be feeling it.

We went to that great American institution as well: Tar-jey, where I continued the tradition of buying the thing that I always buy whenever I go to the US: Fruit of the Loom tighty whitey's. I'm set for a few years again!

Now to do some exercise on our last leg of this trip: Grouse and then to do some kayaking where Beevy was engaged.

So far I think this trip has been the funnest, if not the most stress-free of all the trips I went on this year. The West Coast is nice...I better not get too attached now. Mind you, if we did live here our "quality of life" would go a bit down as it's pretty pricey out here. But it's nice to visit!

No comments: