Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Everything Including The Kitchen Sink

So we ordered our kitchen sink from Lowe's last Sunday. They said the wait for it to be delivered would be about a month or two, because it was on back-order.

Imagine my surprise when they called yesterday indicating it was in. Now we just have to wait a few months for our cabinets and countertops. But whatever...one of the good parts of this awesome kitchen sink story? The price we got it at Lowe's was roughly half of what it would cost at other stores like Peel Tile. I mean, yeah, it's still an expensive sink, but the savings of what I was expecting it to cost can now go towards Quartz countertops (because apparently we're kajillionaires)

* * *

Made one of those fruit-kabob baskets for my work BFF for her birfday. She's going through a lot right now. I hope she gets what she really wants because no doubt she deserves it

No comments: