Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Moment Of Realization

That maybe I'm just not cut out to be what I think I could be. Well, I'd like to think that I am, but I think I'm just caught in the "numbers game" where there are just as qualified people ahead of me for various reasons.
I don't want to do the whole "why do I do this to myself?" thing, but I clearly have to reassess and contemplate what I'm going to do with my life. Maybe I am in search of something else, but I'm constantly wondering why I can't just be happy with what I have and be content.
Giving up? I would like to think I'm not. Just looking for something new in life, I suppose.
I figure I'm in the top 95 percentile of all the people in the world in terms of quality of life. It could always, always be much worse.
I think I need to revist that whole "getting a dog" thing again. Yes, yes...that's what I have to do (much to the chagrin of Sharon)

No comments: